Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel....

I'm feeling pretty good because it seems like the list is FINALLY starting to get smaller for planning the wedding. I've emailed everyone in the wedding party about most things and will be fielding answers up to the wedding day, but I would rather be asked than have someone be confused, so that's no big deal. Mom and I have gotten the program typed up and will be going tomorrow to get that settled at the printers. I need to go to Michael's for some stuff for the wedding day. I have to drop off my veil and jewelry to Christy Lassiter so it's with my dress. I need to type up the church rules and email it to my photographer. I need to mail a cd to our band. I need to get my engagement ring fixed up at the Shane Co. Etc, etc, but these things just seem so small and few compared to how much other stuff we've had going on, and it just feels good to know that I will be married, whether or not any of these plans work out, in less than two weeks! =) And I'm really excited to get to see a bunch of my friends and family that I haven't seen lately (and those that I have) when they all start coming into town! =) YAY!
Love,
Meghan

No comments: